Sunday, May 5, 2019

BEYOND THE BLACK - Through The Mirror

"Watch you spin in your veils of protection
Layer on layer of dark colors unwind
Shake them off but you never forget them
Show your scars to the mute and the blind

Only showin' your face to the lonely
Wear a mask for the masses so cold
Choosin' roads that are broken and stony
Let me tell you my dreams of our destiny

Speak to me, sing to me, bare your soul to me
Step through the mirror, join me inside
Run to me, stay with me, till eternity
Show me the face that you hide
You hide, oh"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Comment with Facebook

The servant rescued the fortune-teller under the stars: prompt-inspired short story by Selene Kallan

 I just can't resist a good writing prompt. WE FOLLOW THE STARS by Selene Kallan. “I see coffers full of gold and diamonds as large as ...