Thursday, February 28, 2019

The OCD Games by Kayla Krantz








My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Erica has OCD, and because of it, she has issues keeping jobs despite being a competent person, sometimes her compulsions get the best of her. She has a crazy best friend -Kara- that encourages her and pushes her to be a bit more adventurous. Her life is rather monotonous until she meets someone in her new job at a small store.
Blaine is mysterious, he's rather quiet but he's charming nevertheless, and...
Nah, you have to read this by yourself to find out.
I found myself feeling related to Erica more than once, and overall enjoyed The OCD games a lot.
A sweet, lovely novella. Totally recommend.

Grab the OCD Games here: https://amzn.to/2EDQT3E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Comment with Facebook

The servant rescued the fortune-teller under the stars: prompt-inspired short story by Selene Kallan

 I just can't resist a good writing prompt. WE FOLLOW THE STARS by Selene Kallan. “I see coffers full of gold and diamonds as large as ...