Saturday, September 1, 2018

Bloodlines Tag

@SeleneKWriter


My first book tag!
Designed by Jamsu

Hopper: A Magical Creature I’d Take As A Pet

I'd say one of the pack-rats from The Iron Fey, they're so cute! 


Golden Lily Tattoo; Bookish Tattoos I Have Or Would Like To Have

I'd like just about all the runes in The Mortal Instruments. Still have none because I'm terrified of needles.


Moroi: A Paranormal Book

Midnight Awakening by Lara Adrian. I'm a sucker for vampires, and I love the mythology of the Midnight Breed series.


Strigoi: A Book With A Character You’d Like To Bring Back

Someone dies in Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick and I am so not over it. 


Dhampir: A Book With A Kickass Character

Keys of the Origin by Melissa A Joy. Melkhar is the most badass character I've ever read, male or female. A fierce, winged warrior, one of the protectors of her world. 


Spirit: Mental Illness Book

I'm currently reading Flutter by Olivia Evans, it's really good.


Sydney Sage: A Book With Witches/ Magic

The Black Witch Chronicles by Laurie Forest. Elloren, Tessla, and Sage are great MCs, and I love the balance between the plot, action and romance. 


Adrian Ivashkov: A Character You’d Date

Just one? Impossible. I have a crush on almost all the male characters of Keys of the Origin, especially Kalthis.
Yvan and Jarod from The Black Witch.
Patch Cipriano from Hush Hush.
Balthazar from The Evernight series.


The Fiery Heart; Favorite Ships

Yvan and Elloren forever! 


Brayden Cartwright; Contemporary Book

Play On by Samantha Young. Also, I wanna read Consumed by J.R Ward.


Jared Sage; A Character You Just Can’t Stand

Nesta Archeron. Aka the worse sister anyone could ever ask for. Conceited, selfish, cruel. Just nope.


Rose and Lissa: Friendship Goals

Winter and Ariel, Elloren and Tierney from the Black Witch.


Jillian Mastrano Dragomir: A Book About Royals/Royalty

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead.

This was so much fun! Thanks to Jamsu for the tag. You should totally check her blog, it's full of book reviews and lots of fun stuff.
https://jamsudreams.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Comment with Facebook

The servant rescued the fortune-teller under the stars: prompt-inspired short story by Selene Kallan

 I just can't resist a good writing prompt. WE FOLLOW THE STARS by Selene Kallan. “I see coffers full of gold and diamonds as large as ...