Sunday, November 19, 2017

Eliesmore and The Green Stone by Angela J. Ford

35565049Eliesmore and The Green Stone by Angela J. Ford
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

And I'm back in Angela J. Ford's world. This is the third book I've read from her and the lore just keeps getting better. This time Eliesmore is the protagonist, the chosen one a prophecy talks about, the one to put an end to the war that's ravaging the world.
He is not alone, his Company is a talented and brave one. Brave warriors that help the young and inexperienced Eliesmore find his way. My favorite without a doubt would be Visra, a fierce and unpredictable warrior with a crazy sense of humor, and a heart full of revenge.
There were new creatures to know, mysteries to uncover and quite a handful of epic battles. The characters are complex and bring their own element to the story. Recommended for those who like adventure and heroes in the making.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Comment with Facebook

The servant rescued the fortune-teller under the stars: prompt-inspired short story by Selene Kallan

 I just can't resist a good writing prompt. WE FOLLOW THE STARS by Selene Kallan. “I see coffers full of gold and diamonds as large as ...