Friday, July 28, 2017

Retribution by Matthew Johnson

RetributionRetribution by Matthew Johnson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely loved it! A gripping story from beginning to end, loaded with action and an impeccable plot. You enter a post-war world where retaliations on past actions continue to tear families apart, rich descriptions make you fully dive into the story. Jarrod is a relatable and layered character, not the strongest but certainly the most willing to do what he thinks is right. The end leaves you eager to get a hold on the next book as the story reaches a new high point.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Comment with Facebook

The servant rescued the fortune-teller under the stars: prompt-inspired short story by Selene Kallan

 I just can't resist a good writing prompt. WE FOLLOW THE STARS by Selene Kallan. “I see coffers full of gold and diamonds as large as ...